Basic Information For Students

Click Here to Verify Our DMV License E4758-1


Is this California driver ed course the right one for me?

You bet! If you’re between the age of 15½ and 17½ and want to get your California Driving Permit you’ll need to complete our California Driver Education Course. Our course completely satisfies this requirement and is accepted by the California DMV. Click To Verify Our DMV License Info:E4758-1

Is the Course done completely online?

Yes, Every course we offer is taken completely online, even your final exam is taken online.

How long will it take me to finish?

It’s up to you. We know you’re busy. Come and go anytime, from anywhere, from any device.

Why is this online class better than a classroom?

Since it can be taken anytime, from anywhere with access to the internet it’s easier. You can come and go anytime. If you want to take the course in sections, or all at once, you can! We also guarantee you’ll pass!

When will I get my certificate?

We process certificates daily. If you choose first class mail please allow 10 business days for it to arrive. Otherwise, we offer expedited options if you want it in a hurry. View packages and upgrades or call us!

Do I need to take the written test with the DMV?

Absolutely, everyone who wants to obtain a driver’s license must pass a 46 question written exam with the DMV. Don’t worry – we prepare you very well so you can pass this test!

What do I need to do after completing the course?

We will provide you a FREE certificate at the end of the course to take to the DMV. You will also need to take certain documents to verify your identity.

Birth and Legal Presence Form:

Please bring the original or a certified copy of 1 of the following. For a full list visit:

View This site for a full list:

  • US Birth Certificate
  • US Passport or US Passport Card
  • US Military Identification Cards
  • Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Temporary Resident Identification Card
  • Canadian Passport/Birth Certificate
  • Permanent Resident Re-entry Permit
  • Employment Authorization Card


Social Security Number Form:

Please provide 1 of the following for SSN documentation.

  • Social Security Card (cannot be laminated)
  • Medicare card
  • U.S. Armed Forces Identification Cards:
    Active-DD 2
    Retired-DD 2
    Reserved-DD 2
    Dependent-DD 173
  • Military separation document-DD 214

Exception to the SSN requirement:

If you are legally present in the US, but ineligible for an SSN, you are exempt from SSN requirements. However, you must still provide an acceptable birth date/legal presence document for any DL/ID card application OR provide a valid SSN.

Parent Teen Driving Guide (with driving log):

There is a downloadable log form for 50 hours of driving required for a provisional driver’s license:

Parent/Teen Training Guide:

Start Drivers Ed Online Today - Get Your License